Thursday, June 6, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Sixty

 
 
Laura Jamez has spoken! And she is so much more prompt than I am. Here are the results.
 

Evening,

Ok have read & decided so :

First of thanks to Lisa for allowing me to judge this week, I loved the picture choices and let's face it all the stories were delicious.

My HM's go to

@sjiholliday - always fancied going to one of these dark restaurants, but you really don't know what your eating do you?

@Cmstewart - brought to mind daft tourists, made me smile.

@bullishink - Ruth reminds us that condiments are always important no matter the meal.

Winner

@davidaludwig - not only did David use all the pictures, but I heard Iron Chef Chairman Mark Dacascos clearly when he revealed the secret ingredient. Cleverly done & made me laugh.
 

 Thanks for letting me judge & giving away my book

Laura Xx
 
Okay, that's it for this week! David, you win a copy of Laura's book, Kitchen Antics and Other Tales. YAY! I'm reading it now. It's a good book.




No comments:

Post a Comment