Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Sixty-Two


 

*sigh* I lost track of time. As mentioned before, Jeff was working 12 hour shifts... that is over... for now. I hold my breath in hopes that it doesn't start back up.

Honorable Mentions:

@bookwormattack: I loved the circus theme.

@hlpauf: Was he Santa? I like to think so. Poor guy.

@LurchMunster: I really am enjoying your continuing saga... and the last line made me laugh.

Winner:
 
 
 


@bullishink: Oh my gosh, this made me laugh. Never get on the wrong side of a cat. I learned this the hard way. 
 

 SPARE THE CLAW SPOIL THE HUMAN

Why didn’t humans read the fine print on their Cat Owner’s Manual? Bringing home a puppy was expressly forbidden, locking kitty out of the house because puppy was a urinating coward was treason, and punishment for either was neither swift nor sweet. Fortunately, Brutus was well equipped to dispense justice with his Southpaw of Retribution.
 
Ok, Ruth, you win this beautiful necklace. I will send it out next Thursday. If you will just put it on your Amazon Wish List, I can have Amazon ship it to you. Send me the link to the wish list, so I can gift it to you. 
Until Death Voodoo Doll Necklace

 

No comments:

Post a Comment