Saturday, March 2, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Forty-Eight

 
Winner 55 Word Challenge
Week Forty-Eight
 

Honorable Mentions:

@Angelique_Rider: I am a huge Star Trek fan and for some reason this put me in mind of a Voyager episode,  Living Witness.

@bullishink: Very descriptive. I found myself gasping for breath.

@J_M_Blackman: I love the idea of a bus ride to hell. Reminds me of a Tales From the Darkside Episode, The Last Car.

Winner:
@bookwormattack: This story left me with a sickening feeling in my stomach. I couldn’t shake the image. I’m a mother and I cannot think of anything more horrifying than losing your child and in such a gruesome way. This is Kayla’s third win!  Congratulations. I think this calls for something special. Unfortunately I don’t have anything, but I will see what I can come up with.
Time seemed to stop as soon as the little girl stepped out in front of the bus. Her mother numbly watched as she bent down to retrieve the pink ball that had rolled out of her hands only moments before.
"Mommy look...
A sickening crunch filled the air as the bus made contact.

55 not including title.
Thank you everyone. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment