Friday, October 12, 2012

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Thirty

Winner 55 Word Challenge'
Week Thirty
 
Great stories this week! Thank you everyone. I wish I could pick you all, but I can't. But to me you are all winners. (I know, yadda, yadda, yadda.) Talk is cheap. So here you go...
Honorable Mentions:

@debc: Wow, I could imagine his joy. Hope he made it.
@RGraceAllen: Sad and poignant. I felt the sorrow.
@LurchMunster: *snort* Can I come in or was I too sinful when I was alive? Loved it.
 
Winner:
@BlanchardAuthor: This one needs no explanation. I love the irony at the end.
I remember the abandoned church in the grounds behind the school. Everyone was convinced it was haunted. Everyone but me. So, I took the dare, and I went inside. I found out, I was right, it wasn’t haunted. At least, not until I met the mad priest and his axe. Now, it’s haunted by me.
 
@BlanchardAuthor
55 words
 
I think I have your email addy from the last time you won… (this is the second time, right?) but just to be sure, please DM me.
Thank you everyone for entering! See you next week and don’t forget to enter the Zombie Run!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment